1. Name and contact details
This data protection applies to data processing by:
T +49 8382 9345 0
F +49 8382 9345 12
Our company data protection commissioner, Mrs. Sonja Fischer, is reachable under same address.
2. Collection and storage of personal data, type and purpose of their use
2.1. Visiting of our website
When visiting our website www.villino.de the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This kind of information is stored temporary in a so called logfile. Following Information is collected without your intervention and is stored until automatically deletion:
- IP-Address of your server
- date and time
- name and URL of gathered data
- website, from which access takes place (referrer-URL)
- used Browser and maybe operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access-provider
We are using this kind of data for following purpose:
- ensuring trouble-free connection to our website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- to evaluate the system security and system stability as well as for using it for administrative purpose.
2.2 Registration for our Newsletter
If you have given us your acceptation according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a) DSGVO we will use your E-Mail-Address for sending you regularly our newsletter. To receive our newsletter is the specification of an e-mail address sufficient. Signing off is possible at any time by writing as an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.3. Use of our contact form
By questions of any kind we offer the possibility of using our contact form on our website. It is required to give us then your current email address. Any further information can be provided voluntarily.The processing of data for the purpose of contact is based on Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a) DSGVO on basis of your voluntarily given consent. After completion your request us given data will be deleted automatically.
3. Transfer of data
Transfer of personal data to other persons for purposes other than those listed below will not occur. We only transfer personal data to third parties, if
- you have given us your permission on base of Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a) DSGVO,
- the transfer of this data on base of Art. 6 Art. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event of that there is a legal obligation to disclosure pursuant on base of Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c) DSGVO, as of
- this is permitted by law and on base of Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b) DSGVO required for Settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Furthermore to optimize our user friendliness we use temporary cookies which will be stored on your computer for a certain specified period. If you will be visiting our website again we will be able to recognize you and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
We are also using cookie files to statistical survey the use of our website and for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you (no. 5). Those cookie files make it possible for us to recognize you by visiting our website again. The files will be deleted after a certain specified time. Data processed by cookies are necessary for purpose of keeping our legal interests as well as interests of third parties according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. It is possible for you to configure your browser so that no cookies will be stored or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. To deactivate cookies could lead to not using all functions of our website.
5. Analysis Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. With those tracking measures we will ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand we use tracking measures to statistically recording the using of our website and for the purpose of evaluate the optimization of our offer. Those interests are entitled in the sense of the said provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
5.2. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, U.S.A.; following: „Google“) required for the purpose of designing and continually optimizing our websites. In this context pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (no. 4) are used. The gathered information from cookie of your use of our website as:
- browser type/version,
- used operating system,
- hostname of the accessing computer,
- time of inquiry
are transferred the a google-server in the U.S:A. and are going the be stored there. Those information are used to evaluate the using of the website, for gathering reports of website activities and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of these Internet pages. Also this information might be transferred to third parties if legally required or when third parties operate with this data in this assignment. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are going to be anonymized so that an assignment will not be possible.
You may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser however, please note that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited. You may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on. Further information for data protection in context with Google Analytics you can find under https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de.
5.3. Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for optimizing purposes we are using Google Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords places a cookie (no. 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not been used for personal identification. If the user is visiting certain pages of the website and the cookie is not expired, Google and the user are capable to recognize that the user has opened a link and has been forwarded to our site.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. They do not receive information that personally identifies users.
6. Rights of the affected
You have the right:
- acc. to. Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of your right to complain, the source of their data if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- acc. to Art. 16 DSGVO to request the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored with us;
- acc. to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- acc. to Art. 18 DSGVO to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data but you need those for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you filed an objection against the processing according to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- acc. to Art. 20 DSGVO to obtain your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person who might be responsible;
- acc. to Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO to revoke your once given consent against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- acc. to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisor. Generally, you can contact the supervisor of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
7. The Right of legal Contradictory
If personal data of you is processed by us according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO you have the right to object against the processing of this data according to Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In this case you have a general right of objection which will be implemented by us without specification of a special situation.
Would you like to exercise your right of objection please send us an E-Mail to: email@example.com.
8. Data Security
We use Secure-Socket-Layer in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted you can recognize by the representation of the key or lock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Google Maps
Via an API, this website uses the mapping service Google Maps. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To enable the use of the Google Maps features, your IP address must be stored. As a rule, this information is transferred to one of Google’s servers in the United States, where it is archived. The operator of this website has no control over the data transfer.
We use Google Maps to present our online content in an appealing manner and to make the locations disclosed on our website easy to find. This constitutes a legitimate interest as defined in Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR.
For more information on the handling of user data, please review Google’s Data Privacy Declaration under:
This data policy is currently valid as of May 2018!